Monday, September 22, 2008

roller coaster

its been a whirlwind of emotions for the past couple of days. there's definitely many ups and dips. definitely, the ups are emotional high as close to ecstasy i could've received or would perceived. but, i must warn myself that these highs are created by desires and such are momentarily "happiness" in this lifetime... however, "what's more important: pursuing one thousand desires or just conquering just one?"

my dips were definitely, when my desires weren't met or my expectations were not achieved. i spent my weekend with the most beautiful person I could imagine... although she possess physical beauty... what's even more beautiful is what she possess how she this world... the world that is lived in and not what is perceived as... i can her as my life partner both spiritually and wordly, somehow i'm not so sure if the universe perceive it the same way...

1 comment:

Kathang Pinay2 said...

welcome to the blogworld, raul!!